CME : 1
Current Status of Imaging-Guided Percutaneous Ablation of Breast Cancer is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Jul 23, 2014 - Jul 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in axillary imaging. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
• Describe the techniques currently used for imaging-guided percutaneous breast cancer tumor ablation;
• Recognize the expected success rate and limitations of each technique; and
• Discuss with referring physicians and potential patients the ethical issues involved with the procedure, the specific indications, and the contraindications.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Breast Radiology, Oncology
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine