Critical Care Nurses'Experiences with Spiritual Care: The SPIRIT Study
Critical Care Nurses'Experiences with Spiritual Care: The SPIRIT Study is organized by American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) and will be held from Apr 30, 2018 - May 01, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.2 contact hours Credits.
Course Summary :
This qualitative descriptive study explores nurses’ experiences of working with spiritual care within the context of critical care.
• Identify the value of having chaplains present in the ICU for patients and family members as well as the interprofessional team.
• Describe the relationship between nurses and chaplains within the context of critical care.
• Analyze the provision of spiritual care by critical care nurses and identify reasons they may be unaware of providing it.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC's) Commission on Accreditation, ANCC Provider Number 0012 (60 min contact hour). AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the California State Board of Nursing, California Provider number CEP01036 for 1 contact hours.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Contact Hours : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology