CME : 1
Craniocaudal Retroperitoneal Node Length as a Risk Factor for Relapse From Clinical Stage I Testicular Germ Cell Tumor is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Sep 23, 2014 - Sep 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in genitourinary malignancy, radiology assessment, and treatment. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
• Distinguish the available treatment regimens, imaging workup, and risk factors for relapse risk in patients with nonseminomatous germ cell tumors; and
• Recognize the association of craniocaudal nodal length with risk of relapse in patients with history of nonseminomatous germ cell tumors.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Oncology, Radiology, Urology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Course Fee||21 Sep,2020||USD 40.00|
|Member Course Fee||21 Sep,2020||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine