CME : 1
Conventional and Advanced MRI Features of Pediatric Intracranial Tumors: Posterior Fossa and Suprasellar Tumors: Self-Assessment Module is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Apr 23, 2013 - Apr 22, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in the imaging appearances of pediatric CNS tumors in the posterior fossa and suprasellar region. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Objectives are :
• Discuss the spectrum and imaging characteristics of pediatric brain tumors in the posterior fossa and suprasellar region.
• Explain the role and interpretation of conventional MRI and advanced imaging techniques, including MR spectroscopy and diffusion-tensor imaging, in this setting.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neuroradiology, Pediatric Radiology
Contact Hours 1
- 180 Minutes
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine