Cerebral Microbleeds: Imaging and Clinical Significance
Cerebral Microbleeds: Imaging and Clinical Significance is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Mar 20, 2018 - Mar 19, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
The goal of the Radiology articles designated for self-assessment CME and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics of a variety of pathologic conditions and physics principles.
Conference Objectives :
• Describe how technical MR parameters and sequence protocols may influence the detection of cerebral microbleeds (CMBs).
• Discuss limitations of the detection of CMBs in MR imaging and how to distinguish CMBs from microbleed mimics.
• Discuss the role of increasing microbleed accumulation during aging and cognitive decline.
• Explain how the spatial distribution of CMBs may contribute to differential diagnosis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management