Breast Cases of the Day
Breast Cases of the Day is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Mar 02, 2018 - Mar 01, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
Each Case of the Day consists of multiple challenging cases concentrated on one subspecialty area, as presented at the RSNA Annual Meeting. For each case, there is a short synopsis of the patient’s history, along with a corresponding image or video. The leaner is asked to select the correct diagnosis from multiple answer choices. Instant feedback – including findings, discussion, and references are provided.
Content Area of this conference is Breast (Imaging and Interventional).
Conference Objectives are :
• Identify, characterize and analyze abnormal findings on multimodality breast imaging studies.
• Develop differential diagnostic considerations based on the clinical information and imaging findings.
• Recommend appropriate management for patients based on imaging findings.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1.25
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine