Credits : 2
Assessing the Use of Loupes and Lights in Dental Hygiene Educational Programs is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Release Date: Mar 01, 2018
Expire Date: Mar 31, 2021
Credits: 2 SI
• Describe the purpose and value of the use of loupes and lights for dental hygienists, including hygienist teachers and students.
• Discuss the use of loupes and lights in dental hygienist teaching programs.
• Discuss how the use of loupes and lights may impact the teaching and practice of dental hygiene in the future.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||30 Mar,2021||USD 20.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine