CME : 1
Acromioclavicular Joint: The Other Joint in the Shoulder is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Jan 23, 2014 - Jan 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR, radiologists, radiologists-in-training, and other health professionals with an interest in imaging of the shoulder. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objective :
• Recognize normal anatomy of the acromioclavicular joint using both radiography and MRI and diagnose the main pathologic entities that occur in the acromioclavicular joint, including congenital abnormalities, traumatic injury, and arthritis;
• Recognize the common surgical treatments for the acromioclavicular joint, including new types of hardware and their complications; and
• Understand techniques for imaging-guided acromioclavicular joint procedures.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine