CME : 1
Abdominal Radiology (Journal) - Mimics of Ovarian Cancer - How to Avoid Being Fooled by Extraovarian Pelvic Masses is organized by Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research and would be held during Apr 01, 2016 - Mar 31, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event for Abdominal Radiology is primarily Radiologists and other clinicians who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical radiology and who wish to stay abreast of advances in radiology research. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
Abdominal Radiology seeks to meet the professional needs of the abdominal radiologist by publishing clinically pertinent original, review and practice related articles on the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tracts and abdominal interventional and radiologic procedures. Case reports are generally not accepted unless they are the first report of a new disease or condition,
Conference Objectives are :
• List a variety of organ systems that may give rise to masses mimicking ovarian cancer.
• Describe anatomic reasoning enabling delineation of ovarian from extraovarian processes.
• Identify imaging features (such as enhancement, signal, or acoustic shadowing) favoring an extraovarian process.
Oncology, Abdominal Radiology
SpecialtiesOncology, Abdominal Radiology
Fee details will be updated soon
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine