Contact Hours : 1
A Post-Master's Advanced Certificate in Gerontology for NPs is organized by Wolters Kluwer.
Published: Sep 2017
• ANCC - 1.0 CH
• DC - BON 1.0 CH
• FL - BON 1.0 CH
• GA - BON 1.0 CH
Purpose of Activity:
To provide information about a postmaster's advanced certificate program in gerontology for NPs.
This article describes an innovative post-master's advanced certificate in gerontology program developed by the Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing at the New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing. The program provides advanced practice registered nurses geriatric content to meet eligibility criteria for the Adult-Gerontology Primary Care NP certification exam and develops interprofessional care providers to care for complex older adults.
After completing this continuing education activity you will be able to:
• Identify the need for NP education to care for older adults and the conceptual framework behind the curriculum.
• Outline the design and implementation of the program described.
• Recognize the mechanisms used for evaluation of the program and their results.
Topics: Educational Strategies, Interprofessional Education, Older Adults
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||02 Dec,2021||USD 12.95|
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine