A Deep Dive Into Immunotherapy in Advanced Endometrial Cancer
A Deep Dive Into Immunotherapy in Advanced Endometrial Cancer is organized by Medscape, LLC.
CME / ABIM MOC / CE Released: 12/24/2020
Valid for credit through: 12/24/2021
Medscape, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 0.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit. Aggregate participant data will be shared with commercial supporters of this activity.
The goal of this activity is to increase physicians' understanding of the evolving role of immunotherapy in the care of patients with endometrial cancer.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will:
• Have increased knowledge regarding the
○ Rationale for using immunotherapy in patients with advanced endometrial cancer
• Have greater competence related to
○ Implementing immunotherapy-based treatments for advanced endometrial cancer
○ Mitigating treatment-related adverse events (TRAEs) from immunotherapy in advanced endometrial cancer
• Demonstrate greater confidence in their ability to
○ Identify patient populations that may benefit from immunotherapy
- CME : 0.25
- MOC : 0.25
This activity is intended for oncologists, pathologists, and obstetricians/gynecologists.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine