Diagnostic Imaging Update is organized by CME Science and will be held from Feb 27 - Mar 03, 2023 at Snake River Lodge & Spa, Teton Village, Wyoming, United States of America.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Describe the imaging protocols for right upper quadrant pain.
• Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology.
• Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage, and manage diseases and injuries in the musculoskeletal system.
• Apply quality improvement strategies to the practice of interventional radiology, with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration.
• Describe recent advances and techniques in prostate imaging.
• Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
• Apply advanced techniques and protocol design in CT, MRI, ultrasound, and Interventional Radiology.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.