Diagnostic Imaging Update is organized by CME Science and will be held from Jan 03 - 06, 2023 at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, Beaver Creek, Colorado, United States of America.
The course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging.
The Imaging in Beaver Creek course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Apply advanced techniques and protocol design in CT, MRI, ultrasound, and Interventional Radiology
• Integrate state-of-the-art imaging techniques and applications into clinical practice.
• Utilize advanced MDCT for abdominal imaging.
• Describe recent advances and techniques in musculoskeletal imaging.
• Apply quality improvement strategies to the practice of interventional radiology, with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration.
• Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of intracranial diseases.
Physician Continuing Medical Education:
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Technologists: This course is pending approval for 15.0 ARRT Category A CE credits for those technologists attending the entire course.