New Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Disease is organized by Scripps Health and will be held from Sep 10 - 11, 2022 at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, San Diego, California, United States of America.
The New Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Disease conference will highlight the latest concepts in the diagnosis and treatment of IBD. Disease complications, special population considerations, and surgical options will also be discussed. The course will be taught by nationally known experts who are actively involved in clinical trials and studies related to the management of Crohn’s and colitis. Physicians will be provided with the necessary context to integrate the relevant information into their practices to improve the quality of life for their afflicted patients.
After attending this live activity, participants should be able to:
• Summarize recent clinical trial data regarding the next generation of therapies in inflammatory bowel disease.
• Describe new diagnostic methods into practice for inflammatory bowel disease.
• Identify current and future treatment and therapy options for inflammatory bowel disease.
• Identify treatment challenges in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
• Discuss surgical options for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.
• Discuss healthcare maintenance for the IBD patient.
• Discuss ACG guidelines in the treatment of Crohn's Disease.
• Recall strategies for managing pregnancy and fertility issues in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
Toll free Number
Nursing +2 More