American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) Annual Meeting 2022 is organized by American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) and will be held from Sep 08 - 11, 2022 at Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
• September 8-11: ASNC2022 Main Program
• September 17: Technology and Techniques Virtual Program
New This Year:
• Hybrid Imaging Symposium and All About Flow Symposium
• Nuclear Cardiology Foundations and Application: A Case-based Morning with the Board Prep Course Faculty (live session, only available with in-person registration).
• Learning Lab Hands-on Presentations with ASNC’s Industry Partners
• World-class plenaries focused on myocardial viability, chest pain, and cardiac amyloidosis
• PatientFirst Track addresses modernizing your nuclear lab as well as assessing chest pain
• Interactive sessions tackling topics such as health equity, nonischemic cardiomyopathy, infective endocarditis, myocardial sarcoidosis, heart device infection, cardiac allograft vasculopathy, and amyloidosis
• Cases from the Community and much more
Also included with your ASNC2022 registration: The Technology and Techniques on Sept. 17, focused on shared learning with physicians and technologists
Earn up to 56* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points, and up to 51.5* ARRT Category A credits.
Toll free Number
MOC 26.5 +
Nuclear Cardiology +1 More