Clinical Informatics Board Review Course (CIBRC) Bundle is organized by American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) and will be held from Sep 16 - 18, 2022 at DoubleTree Resort By Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley - Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
The CIBRC Bundle is a Premium Package offering all of AMIA’s clinical informatics board review tools at a discount. Participants have the opportunity to engage in self-paced learning using CIBRC Online Plus, with its 27 lectures of content directly related to the Delineation of Practice along with the 250 practice test questions. Learners also engage in the 3-day experience of the live meeting where they interact with CIBRC’s renowned faculty and with colleagues.
Most of our past CIBRC attendees have chosen the CIBRC Bundle for their exam preparation approach. AMIA offers the popular CIBRC bundle since the blended learning experience has generally been shown to be an effective approach to a deep and long-lasting learning experience in CME.
The Clinical Informatics Board Review Course offerings are designed to provide:
• An overview of the content on which the examination for certification in the subspecialty of Clinical Informatics is based.
• Sample questions for each of the major topic areas
• References for additional study
• Test-taking tips/what to expect on the exam
• Opportunities to self-assess to identify areas of strength and weakness
Individuals who complete the Clinical Informatics Board Review Course in either of its formats should be able to demonstrate knowledge of current clinical informatics practice, as evidenced by their ability to:
• Incorporate the fundamental knowledge and skills of clinical informatics along with understanding of the healthcare system into informatics practice
• Improve care delivery and outcomes through the use of clinical informatics tools, such as clinical decision support, health data analysis of individuals and populations, and health information technology tools
• Deploy health information systems that are integrated with existing information technology systems across the continuum of care
• Establish and maintain data governance structures, policies, and processes
• Lead health informatics initiatives and innovation through collaboration and stakeholder engagement across organizations and systems
Course Format(s): Live In Person, On Demand
Up to 55 hours of certified CME content
Toll free Number