7th Annual International Congress on Immunotherapies in Cancer™: Focus on Practice-Changing Application is organized by Physicians' Education Resource, LLC (PER) and will be held on Dec 10, 2022 at InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel, New York City, New York, United States of America.
During this intensive 1-day program, topics of particular interest will include new FDA immunotherapy indications, tailoring immunotherapy regimens, and addressing immune resistance.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Analyze cutting-edge clinical trial data about cancer immunotherapy agents and regimens
• Identify strategies for stratifying risk and predicting response to these regimens
• Develop treatment plans that balance efficacy and safety.
Benefits of Attending:
The important benefits of attending this congress include:
• Interacting with experts to evaluate best practices in cancer immunotherapy
• Working through challenging patient cases
• Hearing about the future of immuno-oncology
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 7 +
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 6.5 +