Apr 19 - 21, 2021
Apr 22 - 23, 2021
Jun 10 - 12, 2021
Central European Diabetes Associati...
Jul 08 - 11, 2021
- Neonatal and Perinatology
Jul 19 - 24, 2021
Toronto Implant Institute
Sep 19 - 26, 2021
The European Society of Regional An...
Oct 28 - 31, 2021
Assistance Organization Ltd / Asszi...
- Sports Medicine
European Psychiatric Association (E...
Apr 29 - May 01, 2022
European Society of Cardiology (ESC...
- Vascular Surgery
May 13 - 15, 2022
European School of Haematology (ESH...
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.