23rd Annual Pharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians is organized by Contemporary Forums and would be held during Sep 11 - 17, 2017 at Sheraton Music City Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event basically for Nurse Practitioners, Certified Nurse Midwives, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses, Nurse Educators, Physicians, Pharmacists. This CME conference has been approved with 52.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
• Explain the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of drugs and select dietary supplements used to treat outpatient primary care conditions.
• Discuss pharmaceutical options and therapeutic regimens for maximizing effectiveness while minimizing adverse reactions, including monitoring of the patient’s response.
• Demonstrate clinical application of the pharmacology content through case study discussion.
• Provide appropriate patient education regarding drug therapy.
• Review the professional and legal aspects of prescribing and furnishing drugs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 377-7707|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Nurse, Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Practitioner, Other - Regular Regsitration||10 Sep,2017||USD 895.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician (PhD), Physician, Nurse, Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Practitioner, Other - Early Regsitration||11 Aug,2017||USD 855.00|