Oral Sedation Dentistry is organized by DOCS Education and would be held during Aug 18 - 20, 2017 at Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America. The targeted audience for this medical event is basically for dentists. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 25 hours of CE.
This popular class offers everything you need to integrate sedation into your practice. Here are the key advantages you'll experience when you enroll in the oral sedation dentistry course:
• Implementing sedation - Acquire the knowledge and skills to sedate healthy adults while applying established safety standards and providing positive experiences for patient and practitioner
• Expanding your knowledge - Gain current medical information and become a better clinician
• Reaching a broader base - Learn to help the millions who fear dentistry by managing their pain and anxiety
• Streamlining your practice - Reap the benefits of efficiency through coordinated team training
Course Objectives :
• Seven areas you must know to confidently deliver oral sedation dentistry
• Ten crucial skills for communicating with a sedated patient
• Five keys to airway management (70, 86) with hands-on training
• Advanced treatment planning for neglected mouths
• Techniques to enhance the use of nitrous oxide/oxygen in combination with oral sedation (92, 110)
• How to readily increase and decrease the level of sedation (83, 87)
• Video patient experiences of sedation protocols.
Note : Complete five hours of CE online before you attend. We'll send you a link when you register.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor||17 Aug,2017||USD 2941.00|
|Team Member||17 Aug,2017||USD 853.00|