5th Annual Basic and Clinical Immunology for the Busy Clinician – An Immunology Boot Camp is organized by Cleveland Clinic Foundation and would be held during Feb 17 - 18, 2017 at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event basically for rheumatologists, dermatologists, allergists, infectious disease practitioners, internal medicine physicians, pulmonologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other health care professionals caring for patients with immunologic diseases. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 9.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This immunology boot camp bridges the gap between the rapidly evolving fields of immunology so that the practicing clinician may keep abreast of recent advances. Attend for the opportunity to engage with faculty and peers to discuss your most challenging cases in the flipped classroom format and learn about the use of novel agents in the fields of rheumatology, dermatology, allergy, and infectious disease. Get up to speed on the rapid advances in laboratory immunology as it relates to patient care.
• Explain the fundamental pathophysiology of the innate immune response, focusing on the impact of the microbiome and elements crucial to the integrated immune response
• Explain the roles of cellular and humoral elements leading to T cell and B cell activation and deactivation
• Describe how and why naïve T cells differentiate into diverse subsets (eg, TH1, TH2, TH17,Treg) and define their potential roles in health and disease
• Identify potential pathways within the integrated immune response in which studies suggest potential benefit for immune intervention for the treatment of autoimmune and/or autoinflammatory diseases
• Describe recent advances in biologic therapy for rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, psoriatic arthritis, and spondyloarthropathy
• Integrate experience of experts into the diagnosis and management of complex rheumatic diseases.
Note : *Letter from program director is required to receive the discounted fee. If letter is not received two weeks prior to the activity, the full physician fee will be charged.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Rigistration||06 Jan,2017||USD 175.00|
|Physician - Regular Rigistration||17 Feb,2017||USD 225.00|
|Nurses, NPs, and PAs - Early Rigistration||06 Jan,2017||USD 125.00|
|Nurses, NPs, and PAs - Regular Rigistration||17 Feb,2017||USD 175.00|
|Corporate - Early Registration||06 Jan,2017||USD 300.00|
|Corporate - Regular Registration||17 Feb,2017||USD 350.00|