Updates in General Internal Medicine for Specialists 2017
The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel
138 St James Ave
Boston, Massachusetts, United States Of America
Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston,
138 St. James Avenue,
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America 02116,
Updates in General Internal Medicine for Specialists is organized by Harvard Medical School, Department Of Continuing Education and would be held during Jan 23 - 27, 2017 at The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 36.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits offering.
Advances, Updates, Guidelines, and Best Practices in General Internal Medicine—Expressly for Specialists---
In this special program, Harvard Medical School's leading clinical faculty, representing more than 30 fields of medicine, share updates and provide recommendations to ensure you are current with the recent advances in general internal medicine that impact the specialists—especially within clinical areas of importance outside of your chosen field.
Whether you are a psychiatrist or pathologist, cardiologist or anesthesiologist, surgeon or hospitalist, you can rely on this program for updates and advances that impact day-to-day practice, clinical decisions, and patient care.
Whatever your specialty, you need a working knowledge of current internal medicine practice standards, an understanding of treatments and interactions, and a familiarity with the work of your colleagues. This program is designed to meet the needs of the full range of specialists, providing focused updates, and covering a vast amount of information efficiently and effectively, including:
• Potential interactions between the drugs you prescribe and those prescribed by others
• Current management strategies for hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, diabetes, ischemic heart disease, memory loss, sleep disorders, stroke management, anemia, anticoagulant use, and other conditions
• New goals for disease prevention and health promotion
• Current controversies in screening
• Interventional therapies in cardiology and vascular medicine
• Collaboration and synergy in patient care for a wide variety of common situations
• Breast cancer : current approaches to diagnosis and treatment.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Registration||15 Dec,2016||USD 1595.00|
|Physicians Final Registration||22 Jan,2017||USD 1695.00|
|Allied Health Professionals and Residents/Fellows - Early Registration||15 Dec,2016||USD 1495.00|
|Allied Health Professionals and Residents/Fellows - Final Registration||22 Jan,2017||USD 1595.00|