Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease : Overcoming Pain and Improving Function is organized by CMI Education Institute, Inc - PESI HealthCare and would be held on Aug 14, 2017 at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States Of America.
The target audience for this medical event for Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Physical Therapist Assistants, Athletic Trainers, Exercise Physiologists. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 6.25.
Conference Objectives :
• Summarize the commonly-experienced condition of degenerative joint disease.
• Explain focused history taking techniques and examination methods to create diagnostic skills for evaluation of upper and lower extremity degenerative joints.
• Evaluate the decision-making processes regarding conservative and surgical treatment options for patients with degenerative joints.
• Obtain methods to effectively educate patients regarding: the arthritic process, treatment options, recovery steps, and long-term expectations.
• Describe recovery and rehabilitation stages to counsel and consult patients.
• Determine the strategies to share with patients to optimally prevent or delay arthritic changes.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||25 Jul,2017||USD 199.00|
|Single Registration - Standard Fee||13 Aug,2017||USD 219.00|
|2+ Group Rate : per person||13 Aug,2017||USD 199.00|