American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) 25th Annual Spring Congress is organized by American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and would be held during Apr 07 - 08, 2017 at Diplomat Resort and Spa Hollywood, Hollywood, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event are Naturopathic doctors, Internal Medicine, General Medicine, Family Practice, Specialists, Nutritionists, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants involved in the treatment of patients with age-related diseases. This CME conference has been approved with a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Physicians and healthcare professionals will learn about the latest advances in anti-aging medicine from over 30 renowned speakers delivering dozens of scientific papers over the period of the two day conference. Clinicians will find solutions to building their patient base and improving their practice. Clinicians will have the opportunity to hear breaking technologies from fields of clinical medicine focused on the prevention and early intervention of aging-related disease processes.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Review the hormonal changes that women and men manifest with aging
• Identify the impact nutrition has on the gut microbiome and intestinal permeability
• Review how lifestyle interventions can be incorporated into an integrative approach using alternative modalities, nutrition and nutraceutical therapies, BHRT and, when necessary, drugs and surgery
• Compare the medical and economic impact of chronic pain in the United States
• Identify how specific nutritional practices can improve glucose response and improve chronic inflammation
Pre Conference : Chronic Infections, Inflammation and Biotoxins
• Review the genomic, proteomic, and inflammatory response to Biotoxins
• Identify the genomic and transcriptomic expressions found in Mold, Lyme and CIRS
• Review clinical algorithms to resolve the Chronic Inlammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS)
• Examine the neuro-inflammatory and neuro-structural impact of CIRS on the central nervous system
• Compare prescribed and natural protocols that assess and/or treat chronic infections
|Contact No.||:||(561) 997-0112|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||06 Apr,2017||USD 395.00|