Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) is organized by CardioVascular Research Foundation (CRF) and would be held during Oct 29 - Nov 02, 2017 at Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Colorado, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for interventional cardiologists, radiologists, clinical cardiologists, scientists, vascular medicine specialists, cardiac and vascular surgeons, nurse practitioners, cath lab technicians, and other healthcare professionals with a special interest in the field of interventional and vascular medicine.
Activity Goals :
The overall goal of this activity is to improve the competence and performance of our target audience by delivering cutting-edge educational content that showcases the latest advances in current therapies and clinical research. We hope that our longstanding commitment to lifesaving innovation will translate into improved patient care.
Learning Objectives :
By the end of the symposium, participants should be able to:
• Apply the results from important clinical trials and evidence-based medicine to guide the management of patients with atherosclerosis and structural heart disease
• Incorporate new interventional technologies and procedures into the care of patients with complex coronary and endovascular disease
• Integrate advances in diagnostic evaluation and therapeutics into the treatment of patients with carotid and peripheral arterial disease
• Implement appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients undergoing diagnostic arteriography and interventional therapies before, during, and after catheterization
• Identify new interventional technologies and propose appropriate applications for patients with cardiovascular disease
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||07 Sep,2017||USD 1799.00|
|US Fellow - Early Fee||07 Sep,2017||Free|
|International Fellow - Early Fee||07 Sep,2017||Free|
|Allied Health Professional - Early Fee||07 Sep,2017||USD 499.00|
|Industry Professional - Early Fee||07 Sep,2017||USD 1799.00|
|US Government Official - Early Fee||07 Sep,2017||USD 199.00|
|New Physician Attendee - Early Fee||07 Sep,2017||USD 1599.00|