San Diego Convention Center
111 W Harbor Drive
San Diego, California, United States Of America
APA Annual Meeting is organized by American Psychiatric Association and would be held during May 20 - 24, 2017 at San Diego Convention Center - San Diego, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event are all mental health professionals and advocates including practicing, administrative, and consultative psychiatrists, researcher and educators of psychiatry, residents, and students. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Educational Objectives :
• Describe new research findings in psychiatry and neuroscience and how they may impact practice.
• Apply quality improvement strategies to improve clinical care.
• Provide culturally competent care for diverse populations.
• Describe the utility of psychotherapeutic and pharmacological treatment options.
• Integrate knowledge of current psychiatry into discussions with patients.
• Identify barriers to care, including health service delivery issues.
The APA Annual Meeting was established in 1844. With over 150 years of success, it remains the premier gathering in psychiatry today because it delivers maximum value. The Scientific Program will feature a variety of innovative sessions and inspiring Courses with tracks focusing on changing the practice and perception of psychiatry. The Annual Meeting is not just a meeting, it is a complete experience of continual growth engaging you to learn from renowned experts, earn credits, build peer relationships, discover ground-breaking technology, and understand new therapies and treatment options.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Nonmember - Full Program - Advance Registration||20 Apr,2017||USD 1030.00|
|APA Member - Full Program - Advance Registration||20 Apr,2017||USD 430.00|
|Nonphysicians, Nonmedical Students, Psychiatric Nurses, Mental Health Chaplains, Advocacy Group Members / Resident - Advance Registration||20 Apr,2017||USD 220.00|
|APA Member - Resident-Fellow - Advance Registration||20 Apr,2017||USD 150.00|