Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) is organized by Alzheimer's Association and would be held during Jul 16 - 20, 2017 at Excel London, London, England, United Kingdom. The target audience for this medical event for biochemists, geriatric psychiatrists, geriatric specialists, molecular and cell biologists, neurologists, neuroscientists, nurses, pharmacologists, primary care physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, radiologists and social workers involved in the research and/or care of people with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
Conference Objectives are :
• Utilize advances in technology, including imaging and biomarkers to improve diagnosis and monitor disease progression in Alzheimer's disease.
• Review data on current animal models for Alzheimer's disease.
• Compare the pathophysiology of aging, Alzheimer's disease and other geriatric syndromes.
• Identify potential targets for treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
• Discuss recommendations for the prevention of Alzheimer's disease.
• Explain therapeutic breakthroughs in neurodegenerative disease.
• Identify emerging strategies likely to drive future advances in Alzheimer's disease.
• Describe the impact of Alzheimer's on individuals with the disease and their caregivers.
• Indicate how Alzheimer's disease affects society as it relates to health economics.
All fees are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Full Conference (Professional) - Non-member - Conference Fee||15 Jul,2017||GBP 970.00|
|Full Conference (Professional) - ISTAART Member - Conference Fee||15 Jul,2017||GBP 800.00|
|Full Conference - Alois Society, Founders Society - Non-member - Conference Fee||15 Jul,2017||GBP 673.00|
|Full Conference - Alois Society, Founders Society - ISTAART Member - Conference Fee||15 Jul,2017||GBP 673.00|
|Student - Non-member - Conference Fee||15 Jul,2017||GBP 494.00|
|Student - ISTAART Member - Conference Fee||15 Jul,2017||GBP 391.00|