Christian Medical & Dental Associations (CMDA) West Coast Winter Conference 2024 is organized by Christian Medical & Dental Associations (CMDA) and will be held from Jan 18 - 22, 2024 at Cannon Beach Conference Center, Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States of America.
• Articulate the Foundational Premises of Both a Utilitarian Philosophical View of a Physician's Role in Medicine and a Hippocratic View of a Physician's Role in Medicin
• Identify the Parallel and Competing Expectations of Physicians Within Each Paradigm.
• Define Imposter Syndrome.
• Identify the Symptoms and Cause of Imposter Syndrome.
• Discuss a Perspective to Resolve Imposter Syndrome.
• Identify the Need for Stricter Selection Criteria in Lower Resource Settings for Elective Surgery.
• Identify the Role of Primary Care Physicians in Peri-operative Care of Cleft Palate Patients.
• Identify the Benefits of Addressing Psychosocial Needs in Wholistically Treating Cleft Palate Patients.
• Describe How Intentionality Improves Patient Care.
• Discuss Why It is a Privilege for Healthcare Professionals to Assist Patients and Families That Are Grieving
• Describe the Nature and Ontology of Human Beings.
• Identify Our Personal Incalculable Dignity and Worth - and That of Our Patients.
• Discuss Ways That Healthcare Professionals Can Improve the Care of Their Patients
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.