World OMICS Week 2023 is organized by BIT Congress Inc. (BIT Group Global Ltd.) and will be held from Feb 07 - 09, 2023 at Hotel Emisia Sapporo, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan.
Theme: From Big Science, Big Tech, Genedustry to Sustainable Development
WOW, 2023 will have, with your assistance, an astonishing program of pre-conference, trainee workshops, plenary lectures, forums, workshops, poster presentations, industrial lectures, and social events and exhibitions. Our scientific program will cover a wide range of topics in pan-omics, which will also offer a holistic view of human health based on current breakthroughs in the multi-omics era. By being part of it, you will enjoy the most up-to-date research frontiers, disruptive technologies from a whole spectrum of related innovations, multi-omics integration, single cell OMICS skills to spatial OMICS, and AI-based OMICS along with the wide applications of Multi-omics technologies in the fast-growing life industries. We believe such a reunion will ignite the sparks of new collaboration opportunities.
• Be there and get together with friends in Sapporo
• To be devoted to serving you with the whole city's beauty and dynamics
• To bring 20 Years of international cooperation resources through WHTS
• To Observe Omics technologies are changing the world and human beings
• To cover 1000+ Hot topics from omics, big science, and gene industry to bioeconomy
• To enjoy Snow country scenery, top scientific Summit
• To Listen to how World top 500 leading the development of Next Wave OMICS
• To invite a strong panel of Master Lectures Leading the summit, hearing the voices of decision-makers
• To call for 800+ World-class experts to let our members gain insight into the OMICS trends
• To design 200 special sessions to highlight innovations and entrepreneurship
• To plan 100 Showcases of next-generation Omics Technologies from the industry
• To outlook from KOLs on the Landscape of Omics technologies and product applications
• To catch the momentum of how Disruptive OMICS-driven biotech advances will reshape the future of the life industry
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.