The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) 54th Annual Conference - Innovations in Addiction Medicine and Science is organized by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) and will be held from Apr 13 - 16, 2023 at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland, United States of America.
What is the ASAM Annual Conference?
The ASAM Annual Conference is the defining event in addiction medicine bringing together all professionals to connect, learn, and inspire. For 54 years, ASAM has been convening the addiction treatment community to showcase best practices and the latest science, research, and innovations in the field. This year, attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Connect and network with over 2,000 colleagues
• Learn from nationally recognized experts at 60+ sessions and 100+ posters
• Be Inspired by thought-provoking conversations with peers and powerful presentations highlighting actionable and practical skills
• At the end of the conference, participants should be able to:
• Identify and describe the new developments affecting the science, policy, and clinical practice of addiction medicine.
• Compare presented clinical guidelines/best practices with the participant's current practice and identify strengths or gaps.
• Analyze new research and science to develop practical applications for treatment or further research.
• Explain recent or upcoming policy changes and identify implications or areas for provider involvement.
• Create a network of professionals and a set of resources to support the participant's practice.
Note: *All content will be recorded and made available on-demand in the ASAM eLearning Center within 2-4 weeks following the live event. All full conference registrants will get access to this content until May 1, 2026.
Toll free Number