Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) 32nd Annual Conference is organized by Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) and will be held from Sep 29 - Oct 01, 2023, at Montreal Convention Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
This conference will offer current information, tools, best practices, and training to assure that you’re up-to-date and compliant in your clinical research practice. The program will feature opening and closing plenary sessions, 6 educational tracks, a peer-driven poster program, an award competition, and sponsor and exhibit opportunities.
Upon completion of this course, the attendee should be able to:
• Discuss best practices, tips, and tricks for new Clinical Research Associates
• Discuss how to create effective strategies in a remote training environment
• Discuss the benefits of adopting an electronic regulatory documentation system
• Discuss the challenges of conducting multicenter clinical trials at satellite sites
• Discuss principles of leadership in clinical research
• Discuss how to revamp your workflows, including finances, regulatory, management, and training in a resource-limited institution
• Discuss the regulatory requirements for ClinicalTrials.gov
• Discuss the critical leader attributes for managing and implementing workforce development
• Discuss the variety of tools and benefits in REDCap that can be utilized for the collection of research data
• Discuss resources for researching medical devices using databases maintained by the US, EU, and other health authorities
• Discuss the importance of clinical trial population diversity to understanding a new therapy’s benefit-risk profile, as well as practical approaches to improving the inclusiveness of clinical trials
• Discuss Education Partnership Models that lead to successful recruitment opportunities
• Discuss the successes in utilizing e-consenting, especially in community-based research
• Discuss issues of paying research participants
• Discuss misconduct in clinical trials and the possible consequences of a clinical research coordinator's intentional misconduct
• Discuss the often overlooked issues that affect research study budgets
• Discuss the use of technology and administrative data to streamline clinical trial conduct
• Discuss monitoring best practices, new tips, and tools
• Discuss the role of virtual tools in Human Ethics Committee (HEC) meetings
• Discuss fundamentals of project management in an easily comprehensive manner utilizing Project Management Institute’s (PMI) terminology and best practices
• Discuss the use of The Expert Problem to generate clear communication in clinical research
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.