MarketsandMarkets Next-Gen Immuno Oncology Conference - EU Edition is organized by MarketsandMarkets Conferences and will be held from Oct 05 - 06, 2023 at Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany.
Over the past 6 years, Marketsandmarkets Next-Gen Immuno-Oncology conference has become the leading annual meeting focusing on the next wave of biotherapeutics, advances in technologies, and the valuable exchange of high-quality research from all disciplines of immuno-oncology. Marketsandmarkets IO Congress provides access to a comprehensive 2-day program for participants to evaluate bi- or multi-specific biotherapeutics, explore the latest developments in existing and emerging cellular therapies, develop predictive preclinical models for translational strategies, appraise AI and computational tools for the discovery of new targets, target classes, and combinations to overcome resistance.
• Updates in the development of ADC’s and Bispecific Ab’s
• Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Combinations
• Preclinical and Translational Immuno-Oncology Developments (Preclinical models for Immune checkpoint modulators)
• Biomarkers and Personalized Medicine in IO
• CAR-T Cell therapy, TCR Based-Cell Therapy
• Tumour microenvironment and Oncolytic Viruses
• Exclusive conference to learn about antibodies, cellular therapy, and immune-checkpoint research under one roof.
• Find out new case studies of immune-oncology projects in development.
• Contribute to interactive roundtables with your peers to deliberate key topics most relevant to you.
• Explore the latest platforms and technologies on the market for development.
• Discuss the best tool for your research in immune-oncology.
• Share your work and achievements with your industry peers in the Poster Session
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.