European Society of Breast Imaging (EUSOBI) Annual Scientific Meeting 2023 organized by the European Society of Breast Imaging (EUSOBI) will be held from Sep 28 - 30, 2023 at Palacio de Congresos de Valencia, Valencia, Spain.
We are highly appreciative of all the positive feedback we received from participants of previous meetings and are hoping to again break a new record at this year’s meeting. While we aim for a high in-person attendance with the advantage of enjoying both, the scientific and social sides of EUSOBI, we are also planning to broadcast our main program live in order to reach those who cannot travel to Valencia.
The highlights of this year’s Valencia meeting will feature:
• Updates of the BI-RADS lexicon
• Sessions on Screening, Staging, and B3 lesions
• Hot topics in breast oncology
• Staying happy as a breast radiologist
• Advanced imaging techniques to characterize breast lesions
• Artificial Intelligence
• An MDT session on unusual cases and missed opportunities
All EUSOBI 2023 tickets are valid for onsite and online access during September 28-30, 2023, as well as on-demand access after the meeting
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.