2023 Tandem Meetings I Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Meetings of American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy (ASTCT) and Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR) is organized by American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy (ASTCT), Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR) and will be held from Feb 15 - 19, 2023 at Orlando World Center Marriott, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
Through the Tandem Meetings:
• Leading experts in the field of transplantation and cellular therapy from around the world will present the latest developments during plenaries, concurrent sessions, oral abstracts, posters, tracks, meet-the-professor sessions, and more;
• ASTCT Spotlight Sessions will focus on cutting-edge clinical and translational research;
• And CIBMTR Working Committee meetings will shape the observational research that culminates in peer-reviewed journals that move the field toward improved outcomes and higher quality of life.
Scientific topics that will be included:
• Broad Access to HCT Worldwide
• CAR-T and Beyond
• Cell and Gene Therapy
• Clonal Hematopoiesis
• Disparities in Cellular Therapy
• Innate Immunity
• Measurable Residual Disease and
• Mechanisms of Relapse
• Role of Autotransplant vs CAR T
• (Lymphoma and Myeloma)
• Treatment of Respiratory Viruses in
• HCT/Cell Therapy Recipients
Note: Abstract submissions are now closed. Late-breaking abstract submissions will be open from November 22 - December 7.