A-Cross Medicine Reviews Course is organized by A-Cross Medicine Reviews and will be held from Jan 14 - 16, 2023 at Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida, United States of America.
This program is designed to increase attendee knowledge and competence in a variety of primary care topics. These include hypertension, lipid management, common ENT problems, ethical dilemmas, and current diabetes management. All topics presented will utilize evidence-based guidelines from the literature.
Statement of Need:
Common primary care issues are being updated continually by specialty and government agencies. It is difficult for the primary care physician to stay abreast of all the current new guidelines and recommendations. Physicians and other medical providers are in need of streamlined approaches to common primary care issues.
The overall goals of the conference are to impact the diagnosis and treatment of patients seen in primary care practices.
• Review the most recent hypertension guidelines
• Critique and implement the current STIs/STDs guidelines
• Recognize the changes in the management of Lipids/Cholesterol
• Manage patients who present with skin and soft tissue infections
• Review the current evidence-based guidelines for cancer screening, including the new conflicting lung and prostate cancer recommendations
• Discuss the latest management and diagnosis of otitis media, pharyngitis, and sinusitis
• Discuss the management and treatment of GERD and Celiac Disease
• Discern different management strategies for Opiate use
• Manage Common Zoonoses that appear in Private practice
• Understand the recent changes in adult immunization, especially for PCV13, Shingles vaccines, and COVID-19 vaccines
• Critique and Implement the Current Pain Management Guidelines
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.