A-Cross Medicine Reviews Course is organized by A-Cross Medicine Reviews and will be held from Feb 18 - 21, 2023 at Disney's Boardwalk Resort, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
This program is designed to increase attendee knowledge and competence in a variety of primary care topics. These include hypertension, lipid management, common ENT problems, ethical dilemmas, and current diabetes management. All topics presented will utilize evidence-based guidelines from the literature.
Statement of Need:
Common primary care issues are being updated continually by specialty and government agencies. It is difficult for the primary care physician to stay abreast of all the current new guidelines and recommendations. Physicians and other medical providers are in need of streamlined approaches to common primary care issues.
The overall goals of the conference are to impact the diagnosis and treatment of patients seen in primary care practices.
Course Objectives for February 2023 Course in Disney World:
• Review the most recent hypertension guidelines
• Critique and implement the current STIs/STDs guidelines
• Recognize the changes in the management of Chest Pain presentation
• Manage patients who present with skin and soft tissue infections
• Review the current evidence-based guidelines for cancer screening, including the new conflicting lung and prostate cancer recommendations
• Discuss the latest management and diagnosis of diarrhea
• Discuss the management and treatment of GERD and Celiac Disease
• Review the latest management of childhood infections and how they present in adults
• Manage Common Zoonoses that appear in Private practice
• Understand the recent changes in adult immunization, especially for PCV13, Shingles vaccines, and COVID-19 vaccines
• Critique and Implement the Current Pain Management Guidelines
Note! The Student rate does not include CMEs/CEs; this rate is reserved for first-time students in medicine and nursing (not for DNP students with an NP degree).
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.