The 47th Annual Winter Urologic Forum (WUF) is organized by WJ Weiser and Associates, Inc. and will be held from Jan 13 - 17, 2023 at Viewline Resort Snowmass, Snowmass Village, Colorado, United States of America.
At the conclusion of the 47th Annual Winter Urologic Forum, attendees will be able to:
• Optimize the evaluation of an elevated PSA.
• Utilize new prostate cancer imaging, including PSMA-PET.
• Implement new standard-of-care approaches to the management of metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer.
• Describe genetic testing in prostate cancer.
• Discuss the pros and cons of disposable ureteroscopes and cystoscopes.
• Identify new therapies for bladder and renal cancer.
• Explain how immunotherapy works.
• Discuss surgical management of erectile dysfunction and male urinary incontince.
• Review management of femal incontinence and prolapse.
• Discuss female pelvic pain and infection.
• Identify changes in healthcare policies and the practice implications.
• Review fundamentals of pediatric urology for the general adult urologist.
• Review prevention of kidney stone disease.
• Discuss the management of hypogonadism and male voiding dysfunction.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.