The 3rd Congress on Congenital Cytomegalovirus is organized by MCA Scientific Events and will be held from Nov 23 - 24, 2023 at Donnaregina Monumental Complex – Diocesan Museum, Napoli, Naples, Italy.
• Genetics and congenital CMV -for the better or for the worse?
• Abnormal prenatal images with a good prognosis
• Novel biomarkers in amniotic fluid – can it tell severity at the time of diagnosis of fetal infection?
• Novel drugs to prevent and treat congenital infection
• Vaccines to prevent congenital CMV
• Hearing in children with congenital CMV – from antiviral treatment to hearing rehabilitation
• Unrecognized long-term sequel in asymptomatic children – from vestibular problems to the autistic spectrum disorder
• Noninvasive diagnosis of fetal infection in primary and non-primary infections
• Maternal markers of non-primary infection
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.