Soft Tissue Management® Course is organized by Den-Mat (dm) Holdings, LLC and will be held on Aug 20, 2022, at Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America. This sermonic course has been approved for a maximum of CE is 7.
Soft Tissue Management can help you grow your practice, motivate staff, and ensure your financial future. Enhance the patient experience, improve patient health, and increase hygiene output. This one-day training will teach you new communication skills and evidence-based therapy material to increase patient acceptance. Participants will learn how to treat each patient thoroughly.
• Learning the latest techniques and newest technology for non-surgical periodontal therapy
• Effectively communicating the periodontal and systematic relationship to patients
• Implementing a proven system that increases hygiene production while seeing fewer patients
• Establishing consistent patient protocols for improving treatment acceptance
• Incorporating at-home treatment methods in conjunction with office protocols for complete patient care
Toll free Number
Sonography +2 More
Contact Hours 5
Dentistry +7 More
Contact Hours 4