Society Of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) Annual Conference is organized by the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) and will be held from Sep 29 - Oct 02, 2022, at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
Participants at the SDMS Annual Conference will be better able to:
• Describe new sonographic techniques and technology advancements that increase pathologic visualization;
• Use sonographic examination to distinguish between normal and pathological pathology; and
• Describe practice management techniques for improving sonographic clinical operations and patient satisfaction.
More details will be added as soon as information becomes available.
The SDMS Annual Conference offers 3 days of SDMS CME credit opportunities.
• Thursday Conference sessions - Up to 7 CME credits
• Friday Conference sessions - Up to 6 CME credits
• Saturday Conference sessions - Up to 6 CME credits
Toll free Number
Radiology +3 More