Sclerotherapy Training Courses for Physicians and Nurses is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held on Jul 08, 2022 at The Westin Dallas Downtown, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
This instructive activity has been created especially to fulfill the educational needs of Health Care Practitioners involved in the care of patients with Aesthetic requests.
With instructive lectures in the morning and hands-on training in the afternoon, the Sclerotherapy seminar combines lectures and workshops for its participants. The utilization of FDA-approved sclerosants for different aesthetic vein indications will be understood by learners, who will also become proficient in their administration. The training's goal is to enable participants to better care for patients who present with a range of medical and aesthetic venous disorders. procedures that were not included in their previous medical training.
• To acquire the technical ability to carry out such procedures to benefit patients cosmetically as well as the essential abilities to correctly identify the appropriate candidate who would gain the most from the aesthetic procedures.
• To better the understanding of medical professionals on the pathophysiology and architecture of venous disease, both medical and cosmetic. Enhance their ability to diagnose venous disease-related to medicine and enhance patient outcomes.
• To develop the skills required to accurately determine the optimum patient for cosmetic sclerotherapy through physical examination and be able to conduct treatments in a safe and effective manner for increased patient satisfaction.
In order to complete this sermonic activity, participants will be better able to:
• Perform cosmetic sclerotherapy injectables safely and effectively for their patients. Participants will learn to recognize and avoid potential complications and risks.
• Acquire and comprehend the (2) FDA administration's generally recognized protocols. approved sclerosants for cosmetic purposes (i.e. unwanted arterioles, telangiectasias, and reticular veins). Learn the required procedures for data collection, patient recording, administration concerns (such as medical intake forms and informed consent), as well as the corrective actions for bad events.
• Explain the mode of action and fundamental venous architecture, the variations in the product features, how to manage expectations, and the accepted aftercare for the patient following the sclerotherapy process.
• Identify who is a strong choice for the aesthetic sclerotherapy procedure, the benefits to the patient, and information about how and why unwelcome veins form. Raising patient knowledge and providing better patient care with respect to the treatment of these undesirable leg and face veins.
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity, for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Medical Education Resources is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This CE activity provides 8.0 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299, for  contact hours.
Toll free Number
Nevada, Las Vegas
Nevada, Las Vegas