Restoring the Edentulous Arch is organized by Spear Education and will be held from Aug 18 - 20, 2022 at Spear Education, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
The number of Americans suffering from Edentulism has increased by 600,000. Implants offer many options for patients to restore their mouths functionally and esthetically. This hands-on workshop, which lasts three days, is intended to help restorative dentists navigate the many options available for restoring the edentulous ar. It also includes hands-on exercises that will increase confidence in the completion of these restorative procedures.
Learn at this workshop
• To learn about the current options available to restore edentulous arches including implant-assisted removable, implant supported removable,, and implant-supported fixed prostheses.
• To assess the patient and the edentulous.
• All options can be completed using these steps and techniques.
• Rescue of trouble cases, failures, and complications.
• Radiographic evaluations of the edentulous ar.
• The most suitable restoration.
• How to determine the right number of implants
• Benefits, risks,, and indications for implant-assisted removable crowns
• Benefits, risks,, and indications for implant-supported removable crowns
• Benefits, and risks of implant-supported fixed crowns
• Material selection benefits and risks
• Digital vs. analog design.
• The procedure steps for each type and level of restoration.
• To manage patient expectations.
Topics & Exercises:
• Rapidly evaluate inter-maxillary space
• Denture duplication for multiple uses
• Verification jigs - cast verification
• Attachment pick up
• Impression techniques
• Setting denture teeth