Lower Back Pain - Solving the Lumbar-Pelvic Complex A one-day workshop 2022
Lower Back Pain - Solving the Lumbar-Pelvic Complex A one-day workshop is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held on Jan 14, 2022 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
CPD Hours: 6
• This workshop aims to give a clear understanding of the reasons why back pain occurs in 80% of the population the population, a clear understanding of the biomechanics and pathology underpinning Low Back Pain.
• Key factors relating to the prevention of low back pain and the role of core stability in injury prevention will be discussed.
• Participants will be given a clear understanding of clinical, functional and dynamic evaluation techniques of the Lumbar-Pelvic complex relative to both athletes and non-athletes.
• Demonstration and discussion on the application of evidence-based treatment and rehabilitation approaches including joint and soft tissue manual techniques
• Correction of Biomechanics and alignment issues.
• Practical guidelines for strengthening while addressing many of the myths associated with 'core-stability'.
Workshop participants will:
• Improve their knowledge of the Anatomy of the Lumbar-Pelvic Complex
• Advance their understanding of Lumbar-Pelvic functional biomechanics.
• Develop a clear understanding of the pathological reasons associated with the painful and dysfunctional Lumbar-Pelvic unit.
• Deepen their understanding the factors associated with mechanical LBP how load, overuse and trauma can contribute to the problem.
• Increase competence in the application of effective core stability programme understanding based on evidence strategies and expected outcomes
• Advance their skills in assessment including the role of scans, neurological assessment, special tests, movement patterns, biomechanics, palpation, the kinetic chain, loading and functional tests and evaluating core stability.
• Increase their understanding of the necessary criteria to make the best choices in treating, rehabilitating, managing and preventing the problem.
• Throughout the workshop questions and discussion are encouraged, delegates will also have the opportunity to participate in the practical sessions.
- CPD Hours : 6
London Road Community Hospital
Derby, England, United Kingdom
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine