Fundamentals of Clear Aligner Therapy (CO1) is organized by CDOCS and will be held from Sep 22 - 23, 2022 at CDOCS Campus, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America. This workshop has been approved for a maximum of 13 CE Credits.
Participants will be able to take part in a stimulating and informative review of orthodontics. We will discuss the important aspects of tooth movement and occlusion, as well as diagnosis and treatment planning when it relates to restorative dentistry.
In addition, the course is going to start by introducing aligner therapy as well as the sure Smile(r) Aligner System in order to assist the restorative dentist know how best to utilize aligner therapy within the setting of the restorative dentist and when it is appropriate to consult with the orthodontic expert.
A hands-on course will cover the setup of your Sure Smile(r) Aligner account and a review of the key tools, the initial case assessment and a better understanding of treatment for patients.
Participants will Learn:
• Sure Smile(®) Aligner system overview
• Workflows within the system of Smile(r) Aligner system
• Strengths and weaknesses of the software Smile(r) Aligner software in organizing and managing the patient's needs new patient setup and displacements and global positioning
• Orthodontic Fundamentals, such as tooth movement
• Examination of the dental and skeletal envelopes for the differences
• Orthodontic treatment options with a particular focus upon Sure Smile(r) Aligners
• Effective communication through the digital lab
• Retention: Retention types and retainer protocols
• Aligner Case Selection:
• Cases that can be used for restorative environments.
• What are the risks to be looking for when examining patients who would be benefited from an orthodontic referral
• How do you explain the value proposition of orthodontics to the patient
Essentials for your very first full-aligner case
• Set up your preferred items
A review of the submission to a case and pricing
• Patient Management:
• How often should aligners be changed?
• Setting expectations for the patient from the beginning IPR, refinements etc.
Toll free Number
Sonography +2 More
Contact Hours 5
Contact Hours 4