Facially Generated Treatment Planning is organized by Spear Education and will be held from Aug 26 - 28, 2022 at Spear Education, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
You should see your patients differently. You can use tools and techniques to help you build a relationship with your patients. You will be able to exceed the expectations of your patients and your own. Facially Generated Therapy Planning is the engine of change you have been searching for.
Learn at this workshop:
• How to make it possible for patients to view dental health as something they want through observation, illustration, and explanation. Your patients will ask you for the best possible dentistry.
• How to clearly visualize the outcome of treatment so that patients can see WHAT first before they have to think about HOW.
• Using the incredible power of photography to help your patient see what you see. This will help you plan treatment and help the patient visualize the result you see.
• How to create treatment plans for complex cases using the Facially Generated Treatment Planning protocol. This protocol was successfully used by Dr. Spear and his students have been working together for over 30 years.
• A four-part process to discuss your findings with patients and help them to see their true desires so that they can seek solutions.
Topics & Exercises:
• The Spear Model
• Where is your practice right now? And where do you want it to go?
• Who are your patients? How do you find them?
• Photography can be used to plan and teach.
• A clinical examination of the joints, muscles, and teeth
• When teeth are missing, there are some aesthetic considerations
• Create patient presentations with templates and photography
• Examples of cases for group and individual treatment planning
• Home treatment planning
• Helping your team to "catch your dreams" by setting goals and encouraging others to do the same
More details will be added as soon as information becomes available.
Credits: 22.75 CE Credits
Spear Education, LLC. is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2022 to 12/31/2024. Provider ID# 219029
Toll free Number
Sonography +2 More
Contact Hours 5
Dentistry +7 More
Contact Hours 4