European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Preceptorship on Gastric Cancer is organized by European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) and will be held from Nov 30 - Dec 01, 2022 at Singapore, Singapore, Singapore.
Learning objectives :
• To learn the fundamental of epidemiology, aetiology, pathogenesis, molecular events, and ethnic patterns as contributing factors to heterogeneity in gastric cancer (GC)
• To understand the importance of pathology and molecular factors
• To learn about best clinical practice in the multidisciplinary management of gastric and gastro-esophageal junction (GEJ) and esophageal squamous cell cancers in the adjuvant and metastatic settings
• To learn about current best practice for endoscopic and surgical resection of localized gastric cancer
• To be able to compare the benefits of neo-adjuvant, adjuvant approaches and the value of radiotherapy in the management of localized gastro-esophageal cancers
• To learn about the management of patients after progression, in special situations and side effects of treatments
• To learn about the advances in the treatment and novel targets in gastric cancer
The programme of this event has been accredited with 8 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology.
Session Brochure : Download Session Brochure
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 7 +