European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Preceptorship On Breast Cancer 2022 is organized by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) and will be held from Sep 30 - Oct 01, 2022, at Lugano, Ticino, Switzerland.
• To better understand the screening and prevention of breast cancer in a high-risk population
• To learn about genetic testing and management of patient's germinal BRCA carriers
• To understand the biology of breast cancer and its implications in the management of this disease, with a focus on risk stratification according to clinical and genomic features
• To learn about the multidisciplinary management of early, locally advanced, and metastatic breast cancer in surgery, radiation therapy, and systemic therapy
• To simulate multidisciplinary breast cancer care through patient cases discussion
Additional information about further details will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
The program of this event has been accredited with 13 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology.
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 7 +
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 4 +