European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Academy 2022 is organized by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) and will be held from Aug 19 - 21, 2022 at Charles University Conference Centre, Prague, Czech Republic.
The ESMO Academy provides delegates with a comprehensive overview of key topics within medical oncology. This includes the methodology and interpretation of clinical trials and the standard of care. Future perspectives are also provided by the Academy. Types of tumours, drug interactions, and pharmacokinetics. The comprehensive educational program is primarily designed for young oncologists preparing for the ESMO Examination in Sept 2022. It's also great for experienced oncologists who want to refresh and update their knowledge.
This year's ESMO Academy includes two parallel editions. One in Dublin, Ireland, and one in Prague, Czech Republic. Prague has been chosen to appeal to oncologists who are from Central and Eastern Europe.
Two editions of ESMO Academy will present a coordinated program by international experts. Participants will receive the extraordinary education that ESMO has become known for.
Yes, every year, The ESMO Academy provides delegates with a thorough, comprehensive update on key topics in medical oncology. This includes methodology and interpretation for clinical trials, standard care, and future perspectives on main tumour types, pharmacokinetics, and drug interactions.
• Colorectal Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
• Lung Cancer
• Breast Cancer
• Pharmacokinetics & Drug Interactions
• Methodology and interpretation of clinical trials
• To understand the exam process and question format.
• To update participants on the current standard for care for main malignancies as well as the clinical trials supporting them.
• For information about support strategies for tumour treatment-induced side effects, and symptoms.
• To find out about the pharmacokinetics and interactions of systemic treatments for the treatment of cancer.
• To find gaps in knowledge and improve it.
• To benefit from the integrated assessments and question review with individual speakers and the speaker panels.
• Trinity College
College Green, Ed Burke Theatre, Dublin 2, Ireland
• Charles University Conference Centre
Celetná 20, Prague 1, 116 36, Czech Republic
A total of 250 hours of continuing medical education (CME) including:
minimum 120 hours of ESMO-MORA Category 1:
meetings or activities organized by ESMO or a sponsor accreditedby ESMO. 20 of these hours should consist of attendance at an ESMO event such as: ESMO Congress, ESMO Conference, ESMO Preceptorshp,
ESMO E-Iearning activities:
• minimum 80 hours of MORA Category 2 education (such as patient-centered activities, teaching other medical and healthcare professionals, self assessment examinations and reviews, self-instructional materials, use of databases and other computer-based materials in connection with patient care activities). AlO points are counted as MORA Category 2.
• remaining 50 hours consisting of either MORA Category 1 or Category2 education
Session Url : Click here
Social Media Info :
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 7 +
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 5.5 +