Endodontic Continuum is organized by UCLA School of Dentistry and will be held from Oct 27 - Nov 05, 2022, at UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The course of six days will provide you with the foundations to be a top endodontic practitioner. Our internationally renowned private and university faculty are equipped with the expertise and practical expertise to ensure you're able to provide the treatment of endodontics to your patients. This course is intended for practitioners with basic to intermediate expertise. We ensure a large faculty-to-student ratio in the course to guarantee an extremely high-quality educational experience for everyone who attends.
This is a rigorous training course, with a significant amount of time doing work with extracted teeth as well as 3D printed tooth models. Every participant is expected to be able to complete at least 3 distinct teeth (1 anterior and 2 posteriors, including one molar) during the course.
Course Topics / Learning Objectives:
• The diagnosis of endodontics and the treatment plans
• Access preparation that is predictable and conservative plans
• Disinfection and irrigation protocols
• Properly using intracanal medication
• Initial canal negotiation
• Secure, predictable, and effective use of NiTi rotating file systems
• Single cone and warm vertical techniques for obturation
• Troubleshooting the most common problems during the treatment of endodontics
• Reconstruction of treated endodontically teeth, including or without posts
• Anatomy and morphology of the canal
• The use of ultrasonics in Endodontics
• Utilization of microscopes during Endodontics
• Pain management in complex tooth pain scenarios