Endodontic Continuum is organized by UCLA School of Dentistry and will be held from Oct 27 - Nov 05, 2022 at UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
This 6-day lecture/workshop course will give you the fundamentals for excellence in endodontic treatment. Our world-renowned, university and private practice faculty have the knowledge and real-world experience to help ensure you are successful in providing endodontic therapy to your patients. This course is designed for clinicians with basic to intermediate RCT experience. We maintain a very high faculty-to-student ratio during the workshops to ensure a very high-quality learning experience for all participants.
This is an intense course, with extensive time spent working on extracted teeth and/or 3D printed tooth replicas. Each participant will be required to proficiently complete at least 3 separate teeth (1 anterior, 2 posteriors including 1 molar) during the workshops.
Course Topics / Learning Objectives:
• Endodontic diagnosis and treatment planning
• Predictable and conservative access preparation designs
• Irrigation and disinfection protocols
• Proper use of intracanal medicaments
• Initial canal negotiation
• Safe, predictable, and efficient use of NiTi rotary file systems
• Warm vertical and single cone obturation techniques
• Trouble shooting common problems in endodontic treatment
• Restoration of endodontically treated teeth, with or without posts
• Canal anatomy and morphology
• Use of ultrasonics in Endodontics
• Reading the pulpal floor “map”
• Use of microscopes in Endodontics
• Pain management in complex tooth pain scenarios
Toll free Number
CE Credits 2
CE Credits 1.5
CE Credits 1