Dental Sleep Medicine Seminar is organized by Sleep Group Solutions (SGS) and will be held from Aug 19 - 20, 2022 at San Diego, California, United States of America.
Credits: 16 CEU
This is a MUST attend for any dental office that is looking to implement a Sleep Protocol, or learn how to increase existing Sleep revenues.
Sometimes, it seems that sleep apnea is more common than courses for dentists who want to integrate dentally and sleep medicine into their practices. What can you do? What can you do to ensure that the course you are registering for is going to give you all the information you need? You could follow the example of over 11,000 colleagues who have taken Dental Sleep Medicine training at one of our past seminars.
SGS is pleased to announce the course offerings. These events will be led by our experienced Dental Sleep Medicine clinicians who will guide you and your group through the following:
• Sleep 101 - The stages of sleep, disorders, and why you need sleep apnea therapy
• Clinical issues/symptoms of sleep apnea
• Improved Case Acceptance - Treatment of snoring or sleep apnea at a dental practice.
Select course participants can prepare overnight home sleep studies
• Airway testing with Pharyngometer/Rhinometer
• Building relationships with MD's in the local area and working with sleep physicians
• Download the Home Sleep Tests Study from Previous Night and Review Data. Get a Sleep Report with Class.
• Dental Sleep Medicine flow chart - Step-by-Step protocol flow chart
• Oral Appliance Pro's & Cons: Dorsal and Herbst, EMA TAP, Panthera, SomnoMed, and TAP
• Case presentations and how to market a sleep practice
• Examine the most recent codes, fees, and procedures for medical billing and Medicare.
More details will be added as soon as information becomes available.
Toll free Number
Sonography +2 More
Nursing +1 More
Nursing +4 More